When you call we will need:
- Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- How many bottles
- When you want it delivered
- Would you like to include a card?
- Must be 21 to buy, ship or receive wine
- Adult signature required for delivery
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes
- We do not ship to other countries
- We don’t ship during temperature extremes. (safe temps above 45 degrees & below 85 degrees)
- Ultimate liability for package is between you and the carrier. (UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc)
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges
We ship UPS
- Ground Service: Approximately 2 – 7 business days in transit
- 3 Day Saver – By end of the 3rd business day.*
- 2 Day Air – By end of 2nd business day.*
- Pickup – Orders are charged to your card, packaged immediately, and held for pickup.
Approved States for Shipping wine:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
***Each approved state may have different regulations that apply***
Call with your shipping or local delivery questions.
Seattle Wine Co.